As a partner at EYE-Q, Dr. Waldrop’s practice is focused solely on eyelid surgery and cosmetic injectables. Since joining EYE-Q in 2003, Dr. Waldrop has performed over 5,000 eyelid surgeries.
Do you have:
- Drooping eyelids?
- Excess skin of the lower eyelids?
- Puffiness of the upper or lower eyelids?
If you answered yes to any of these, then injectables might be right for you.
Dr. Waldrop earned his medical degree at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He is a board-certified ophthalmologist and completed fellowship training in ophthalmic plastic surgery at the University of Vermont.
To guarantee advancement in the specialty of cosmetic surgery and quality of patient care, Dr. Waldrop is a member of the
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery,
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Allergan’s National Education Faculty (NEF) for Botox® Cosmetic and Juvederm® Injectable Gels.
Being a member in NEF certifies clinical expertise in basic and advance techniques using Botox® cosmetic and Juvederm® injectables.
Live BOTOX Cosmetic demonstration
Wine and light refreshments.