EYE-Q is proud to give back to the community by supporting local not-for-profit organizations. If you have a special event coming up and would like to request a donation from us, please download the contribution request form. For those charities that have received a donation from EYE-Q in prior years, it is not a guarantee you will receive a donation again this year. As you may imagine we receive hundreds of requests a year and we want to be able to help many different organizations. Please submit your application as early as possible and allow 45 days for processing. Submit to: email@example.com
Toiletry Drive for Fresno Rescue MissionOctober 1st-31st
The Fresno Rescue Mission uses donated clothing and household goods to help at-risk men, women, children, and families. FRM gives away items as needed to their guests and to people in our community who are facing tough times. In addition, excess items are sold through the Fresno Rescue Mission Thrift Store and Cars. All proceeds go right back to helping the same at-risk individuals who also receive free goods from FRM.
EYE-Q will be conducting a Toiletry Drive at all three locations. Donation bins will be placed in all staff lounges and employees will be asked to donate whatever they can spare. We market this drive as great opportunity to purge your bathroom of all those mini soap and shampoo bottles you’ve been taking from hotels and stockpiling. We accept anything and everything, as the FRM will make use of all our donations (their website has a very extensive list of ongoing needs). Conversationally, we ask staff for small bottles of soap, shampoo, disposable razors, toothpaste, and all other personal care items (preferably travel size but we’ll take anything). Below are sample items from FRM’s “Personal Items” wish list.
• Quality shampoo and conditioner
• Baby powder and baby oil
• Bar soap
• Hair Gel, mouse, hairspray, de-tangler
• Blow dryers
• Flatirons & curling irons
• Feminine Supplies/regular & super tampons (ongoing need)
• New makeup: powder base, mascara, natural shades of eye shadow, blush, eyeliner, eyebrow pencils, lipstick
• Tweezers, eyelash curler
• Makeup remover
• Face Moisturizer
• Clear reusable water bottles w/lids or tumblers
• Spot & Stain remover, Oxi-Clean
Valley Caregiver Resource Center - ‘An Evening Under The Big Top’ Fundraiser GalaOctober 7th
VCRC is a non-profit agency that assists seniors and caregivers.
Whether it is helping:
• a client find the best place to purchase their Prescriptions or choose the right Medicare Plan (HICAP Program),
• by being the voice for those residents in a facility (Ombudsman Program)
• to provide a safe, uplifting senior activity center for the loved ones of our caregivers (OASIS Adult Day Care)
• or by offering support and resources help caregivers’ take better care of themselves (Caregiver Resource Program)
VCRC continues to make a positive difference, one person at a time.
Central Valley Honor FlightOctober 24th-26th
EYE-Q Cares will be volunteering (capacity/responsibilities TBD) for the Central Valley Honor Flight send-off at Fresno Yosemite International Airport beginning Monday, October 24.
“Grow your Mo, Save a Bro.” EYE-Q employees will be invited to participate in a 30-day moustache challenge and soliciting donations via social media (benefiting men’s health).
Fresno Veterans Day ParadeNovember 11th
EYE-Q Cares will be participating/marching in the Fresno Veterans Day Parade (we’re also researching the feasibility of constructing a float).
Toys for TotsDecember
EYE-Q Cares will be participating in Toys for Tots by conducting an internal drive as well as serving as a toy drop location (dates TBD ASAP). Toy drop boxes will be located at the main entrances of all office locations with accompanying posters/collateral.