We believe eyesight is essential, and look forward to providing your vision care. When you visit EYE-Q, you will notice many changes we’ve implemented to ensure the health and safety of our valued patients, and employees.
- All patients, employees, guests and vendors are screened for COVID-19 before entering our facilities. Anyone who does not meet screening criteria will not be allowed inside.
- Family and friends are amazing, but we prefer they do not attend appointments with you. If possible, we encourage they wait in the car for you.
- Patients and employees are required to wear masks at EYE-Q. Please bring yours with you.
- A clean, protective see-through barrier has been installed on each eye exam chair. This provides an additional layer of protection between you and our doctor while performing exams.
- Telehealth virtual visits are also available for your convenience when appropriate for your vision concerns. Inquire about telehealth visits by calling (559) 486-2000 or requesting an appointment via our website.
- Glasses and contacts can be picked up curbside in Fresno & Clovis, Monday-Friday from 9-5. The optical department is available by appointment only. Our Selma Optical department is also open with curbside pick-up available from 9-4:30. Contacts can also be shipped to you free of cost by ordering via our website.
- Our MedSpa in Fresno offers convenient curbside delivery of facial products.
- Surgical patients at our Fresno location enjoy a private entrance on the North side of our building to further support social distancing. Their drivers have a covered area to wait in their cars until notified to pick up their loved one at our drive through surgical patient pick up area.
- We are limiting the number of patients inside our facilities to meet guidelines and ensure social distancing. Please do your part to maintain social distance.
- We now offer contactless self check-in kiosks. Additionally, you can check in via our mobile app from the comfort of your car where you can choose to wait if you like.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at our entry doors, contactless payment options are utilized, and we’ve added staff whose only job is to clean surfaces in our facilities throughout the day. We’ve got our clean on!
We appreciate your understanding and support of our changes designed to give you our very best, while following all COVID-19 guidelines. See you soon!